How did everyone hear about Salongeek?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylornz

Reaction score
Im doing a forum thing similar for my country. And i was just wondering how everyone found salongeek, I typed in a question into google and it came up. You ? :)

A friend I was doing a course with told me :) xx

I was studying my level 3 beauty and I Googled one of the questions on my exams and SalonGeek came up first with the exact answers :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Im doing a forum thing similar for my country. And i was just wondering how everyone found salongeek, I typed in a question into google and it came up. You ? :)

Exactly the same as you :)

I'm the same, a search engine!

From another Forum Board. Someone asked a question about a particular product and one of the replies directed the op to Salon Geek.

Was researching where to do my training and looking for reviews and came across salon geek.

My tutor at college when I learnt acrylics back in 2006.

When I did my male waxing training with Andy he provided an excellent training manual which had a list of really useful resources and SG was also listed there so I joined shortly after training.

It was the best search I ever put in to google x

I stumbled across it by accident, asked Google a question and an answer from these boards was at the top of the search
Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Was in college and was struggling with polishing so did a search by google and precision polishing by Geeg came up! From then I was hooked, I'm in love with salon geek:Love:xxx

My EA told me about it when doing my CND foundation course a long long time ago lol

I was about to get my first spray tan and googled some questions about it and up came salon geek! Xxx

I found it on Google! :D

I was trying to decide if I should train with Lena White or Bio Sculpture when I stumbled across this site and ended up training with CND instead.

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I was Googling about courses :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back