How did you come up with your business name?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Makeitbackalive

Reaction score
Hii, I have recently qualified with nail harmony (gelish & all that jazz). Im planning to go mobile or from home but I have no idea what to call myself. How did you all come up with your names? I need inspiration! :)

Hii, I have recently qualified with nail harmony (gelish & all that jazz). Im planning to go mobile or from home but I have no idea what to call myself. How did you all come up with your names? I need inspiration! :)
Hi I used my surname but added I to it

My original business name was Attitude Aesthetics with the tag line "because beauty is 99% attitude. However my mom passed away a year ago, so I completely rebranded and named my business after her, so it is now Ella Esthetics.

My original business name was Attitude Aesthetics with the tag line "because beauty is 99% attitude. However my mom passed away a year ago, so I completely rebranded and named my business after her, so it is now Ella Esthetics.
That's lovely [emoji177] sorry about your mum x

My name came from a client when I was just mobile and starting out, she said she loved me coming round as she always felt pretty and pampered once I had finished :)

My business is isla grace beauty which is my two daughters middle names put together, it does confuse people though as they think it's my name! the idea was if one day( in the very far future) I have a beautiful salon it will be a legacy to my girls, although now I have a boy too so he will feel a bit left out! [emoji54] lol

Mine is isabella Mae which is my two daughters middle names!! Xx

I was thinking of emvious nails. A play on my name and envious lol. Thoughts?

Mine is Clawed London - pretty self explanatory (nails -claws) :) xx

Latest posts

Back