How do home based hairdressers do it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniella

Reaction score
Do it.Ihave a homebased studio dat iam working on making in
a beautyfull beautystudio is the wish.
Now this space is next to my kitchen the space dont have water.
So i call a plummer to tel me how much it will cos me to have the work
done.It will cost me about 800 euro thats grazy 4 so a smal job.So i am wondering how do you hairdresser on a smallbudget make a washunit work in a small space
on a budget???greetings Daniella some foto,s will be lovely

Hi I have a home hair salon in my open plan kitchen dining room I use the dinner room end its about 8 foot by 8 foot and I have a plumbed in basin which my partner fitted he is in the building trade, it might not be as easy a job as you think ,depending on where your hot and cold supply is coming from and access under the floor etc ,mine was quit easy because the boiler is right behind the wall my basin is on ,i just asked him how much he would have charged me ,£300 to £400 ,hope this helps :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi that just it my kitchen is next to the room so ther its just a pipe to my room
let say 5 meters top.no extra work as my drain is in the studio.to the work i think its to much money.No getting behind walls just conecting.But i will be letting some plummers come bi
and see wath they say.

Last edited:
Yes shop around for a good price :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Hi found a anser to my problem no plumming and its protabel love i will but a link later
i am on my foon now so cant do it now.

Latest posts

Back