How do I go about changing my phone and Internet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellishbellish

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Firstly, apologies for the somewhat clueless post, but when I took over the premises that I am in, the phone and Internet provider was just rolled on, so I have never had to do this for a business. I have never signed a contract with the company I am with, however I'm not sure where to go and what to do in terms of getting the best quote. I am currently totting up a bill of about £70 every month for phone and Internet, which I think is absolutely absurd for how little I am actually using it (I am on my own at the salon therefore am not permanently on the phone).

Thing is, I am not sure what kind of deal I should be looking for in terms of changing, and also how to change things over without being with no phone. Does the company you're changing to sort it all out?

ANY information at all any of you can provide will be of so much help to me in this clueless area, I just know I need to get this extortionate billing down. Thanks.

I am with xln telecom, and pay around £45 a month for phone and Internet.

Thanks for the reply. I've not heard of them tbh, are they good to deal with? I'll have a look at them, thanks again :)

I've just been on talk talks site and they are listed as a competitor, but that's all I know xoxo

I've just been on talk talks site and they are listed as a competitor, but that's all I know xoxo

Talk talk are horrendous! Need to phone India for any help,

Talk talk are horrendous! Need to phone India for any help,

Lol we need to get Internet in the salon at the minute and don't know what to do and if a dongle will be our cheapest option xoxo

I'm now back with sky for phone and Internet great deal, but get someone to recommend you for the m&s vouchers

My parents have talk talk at home and the Internet is terrible lol. Do sky do business do you know? Thanks for your replies guys.

I would imagine they do,

Latest posts

Back