How do I go about getting a well known brand to let me use and sell their products?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miss.SLS

Reaction score
I am just starting up my own beauty business in a very popular high end hair salon, but i am unsure of how to go about using and selling big branded products such as clarins or elemis and who to contact, just wondered if anyone could help?! Or if anyone has any other ideas what well known and nice products i could use! Would be really greatful xxx

Your best bet would be to contact the companies you are interested in and ask them. What products did you use in your training?

You may find that the companies you want to use, will want you to do their specific training.

Just contact their head offices. It may depend how close another salon is to you but usually they just want to meet with you and they set a minimum account opening which can be from around £2000 and up.

Elemis UK Sales Enquiries
T: +44 (0) 20 7907 2721
F: +44 (0) 20 7907 2703
E: [email protected]

Can't actually find Clarins.

Don't forget there are other brands and it may be better to use a product that is not retailed everywhere as the competition for sales is high!

Thanks for helping me hun, been really panicy about going back into beauty again, i did it in college for a year at nvq level 2 but that was 2years ago now, didn't carry it on to level 3 regretfully becuase i got a job at topshop but recently quite to give beauty a proper go! wish i had level 3 but i dont have the time now and a local high end hair dressers has offered me a room which doesnt come around offen :) i have been doing mobile makeup artistry on the side as thats what im best at but looking to do some extra training though in nails, tan and massage! Do you know of any quick courses? Thanks again been great help :) xxx

Thanks too fiona :) in college we used hive and solutions not really very good stuff what i remeber anyway! Not to sure which products to try heard cnd is nice?
xxxx

Latest posts

Back