How do I know if my tan is off!???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KellyMarie

Reaction score
Hi there everyone :)
I use couture tan on my clients(and myself lol) and with it coming in two different shades the glow tends to be more popular than the bronze so i therefore get through it quicker. I started using it back june and was told that the self life was a year well I have a feeling after using it the other day my bronze has gone off even tho the shelf life isnt up. Does anyone know how i would recognise if it has? I would be very grateful for any help so i know if i need to order some more before the weekend as have a new client and wont know until she gets here which one she will favor.
Many thanks
Kelly xxxxxxx

Hi there everyone :)
I use couture tan on my clients(and myself lol) and with it coming in two different shades the glow tends to be more popular than the bronze so i therefore get through it quicker. I started using it back june and was told that the self life was a year well I have a feeling after using it the other day my bronze has gone off even tho the shelf life isnt up. Does anyone know how i would recognise if it has? I would be very grateful for any help so i know if i need to order some more before the weekend as have a new client and wont know until she gets here which one she will favor.
Many thanks
Kelly xxxxxxx

Shelf life recommendations are only a guide line and are based on conditions of storage being correct...I.E. lid tightly closed and stored out of direct sunlight and in a cool place.

When you say the bronze has gone off....what is it not doing..is the tan outcome not happening???

Latest posts

Back