How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah maybe that's it just a little but dated, I'll find a pic of how I would do it...also have a YouTube of some if the thai ladyboys, they are insanely good and still glamorous.x

I don't want to sound harsh and I don't mean to be but if you want to like an average 50 year old lady then why are you picking outfits that make you stand out as a transvestite? My mum is 63 and has never worn floral tops and old fashioned skirts. I am confused as to whether you enjoy wearing these clothes over looking natural? Which of course there is nothing wrong in that but you can't be both in my opinion.

I'm sorry but the blonde wig is awful. Please stick to being darker as I'm assuming you're dark already.

I think all of us are struggling to understand what it is you want to achieve? Until we understand we can't help you.

The problem is even a woman wearing that much makeup i'd think wipe it off. Less is more sometimes.

P.s - that wasn't meant to sound nasty but more to understand what you want from it all :) x

Hi Pollypocket!

lets try and put it into perspective!

This is what i have to work from see photo!

For one night a week i want to look like a lady not a TV!!!
There is a big differance between a TV and a crossdresser, 1st is full time and the other is now and again so that would make a CD!

How should a woman of my age dress and do her makeup? I have a female friend whos 47 very tall and slim, she has very short bleach blonde hair and wears similar clothes to what i do and she looks fab!

The last thing i want is for you girls to shoot me down, i know i came on here for advise and boy i got plenty of it " Thank you all"!

Im a bloke alway been and always will be but theres something inside me that for one night to be someone slse for a change and thats "Chrissie" and not Christopher. I have no outside help at all even the lady who comes to Birmingham cant wear make as she has very sensative skin so shes no help at all! So im back to SQ one again! Youtube has help a lot plus look at other ladies out n about!

As for wearing outfits that make me stand out as a tv im not sure what you mean on that one! Yes they mabe a bit young for me but thats what i like!

I dont know what else to say anymore, please dont judge me or shoot me down !

Attachments

• DSC_0726.JPG
    DSC_0726.JPG
    276.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_0026geek.jpg
    IMG_0026geek.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 94
  • DSC_0705.JPG
    DSC_0705.JPG
    233.1 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0002new.jpg
    IMG_0002new.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 94
I don't see a problem with your clothes, better than looking frumpy ;) X

I think you look bloody great. Like these pics a lot more than the thigh boots etc. Enjoy being Chrissie x

I'm not shooting you down at all and I did say that wasn't my intention. I just wanted to understand what your aim to look like was.

All of this is personal preferences. If I say I am not a huge fan of the thigh high boots and skimpy dresses but you love them then i am putting down your personal choices. My intention is not to offend you but it's easily done by criticising your choices. All our help is based on how we would look or think is nice which might not necessarily be what you're after.

My aim was not to put you down.

Yes the latest pictures are lovely. I think that's the look I was trying to understand if you were going for rather than the thigh high boots look. The pictures above are very flattering :)
I only looked at them after I sent the previous message. Xx

I think we all have the wrong end of the stick here...we are not shooting you down at all chrissie and that is why I asked what look you are aspiring too as you ask for our advice and we as women are trying to give you kind genuine kind advice on how to look like a natural women,it's very unfair to now turn and say we are shooting you down????

All we are trying to establish is your style because it seems to me you know your own style very well and seem to be sticking to it as you don't seem to listen to any advice,We have all told you that blonde wig is horrendous but you clearly love it which is great so why should you change if you like it! Also I really struggle to see how you want to look convincing because some of your photos to be honest coming from another women are terrible?? I am insulted if that is how you think natural women dress!!I can't say I have seen many women about b'ham town dressed like that!! That fur coat and red shoes and terrible faded jeans looks like fancy dress!! i am not having a go I am simply saying I don't think you are looking for advice I think you just want to show yourself off!!!

I am sure I will get lots of messages now telling me how nasty I am but save it as I don't care....I am just been honest.

This is getting out of hand now!

Yes i mabe stuck in my own little makeup bubble, at the end of the day im a bloke tryin to look like a woman as best as i can with the skill i have and learnt this last few years! As for my dress sence thats what I like to see and i like to wear! Dated, tarty yes i know! Thighboots and PVC for Fetish clubs and events like the Birmingham Bizzare Bazzar I went to and not for the Bar up Brum!

I would have been nice for someone to come and do a make over and show me how to do it, but hey i'll keep trying!

Im not on here to show off plenty of other sites for that!

I have asked for my account to be deleted

Just like to say thanks to all who have posted on here!

Chrissie

Squidgernetball did offer you a makeup session....

No not me. Squidgnetball did....

No not me. Squidgnetball did....
Thank god we can finally see an end to an 8 page thread devoted entirely to one persons appearance!! Talk about self obsessed!!!! Goodbye xxx

Thank god we can finally see an end to an 8 page thread devoted entirely to one persons appearance!! Talk about self obsessed!!!! Goodbye xxx

Thanks for that! It seems you like men as men and cant see past that!

At the end of the day im happy with who i am!

No need to be so BITCHY over this

Don't delete your account Chrissie....take a step back and breathe.....I think the issue is you opened yourself up to criticism with your opening title of how do I look?.....so with that in mind people will have their opinions and answer your question as you have asked .....and as hurtful or upsetting as it maybe that everyone doesn't like your choice in make up or clothes etc most are very honest on this site and will give opinions to try and help and advise you the best they can.....we can only advise as women because that's what we are ....and men will no doubt advise and see things differently in this world everyone will have their own ideas and opinions on what they feel looks good on a women....so as women the general perception if we was to see another women walk down the street in thigh boots and pvc dress for example would be to probably think she looked a bit trampy but again that's an individual personal opinion....I had a huge row with my 15 yr old daughter last week because her makeup was vile she looked bright orange and it was horrendous (in my opinion) I made her take it off ...why? Because i want her to look her best so try and advise her ....I ended up making her cry and really didn't mean to ....and she said to me if I like it that should be all that matters and do you know what she's right....I had no right to tell her how to look....and I think that's all people on here are doing they have taken the time to comment and advise because they want to help you look your best.. ultimately what I'm trying to say is please don't take offence it's better sometimes that people are honest as these geeks have been because that's what you have asked ...but ultimately it's your body your choice so as long as you are happy that's all that matters....continue to post your pics and enjoy this site and maybe if you don't like the advise be courteous thank them and do what you like ...x

Thanks for that! It seems you like men as men and cant see past that!

At the end of the day im happy with who i am!

No need to be so BITCHY over this
I think you are been a little contradictory here as usual...if you are so happy with your appearance then why ask for advice?? I think you have just thrived on the Attention of 'the chrissy show ' it has nothing to do with the fact I like men as men,I also appreciate beautiful TVs but quite frankly your photos give me nightmares!

Sally that is a nasty and uncalled for thing to say. I think you should re-read your post. I know some people are getting caught up in the heat of the moment but it wouldn't hurt anyone to step back from the keyboard and get a cup of tea.

This thread is the length it is because of the amount of people who are interested in the subject and would like to give some advice. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't have to read it, the same as any other thread.

Chrissie i think you have done a fantastic job of losing some weight and it has only made you look more feminine. You have done a wonderful job of transforming yourself into a woman, which i'm sure is no easy feat. I have never done make-up on a man, but i hate trying to cover up a spot on myself, let alone a beard.

You have received some wonderful constructive criticism and i hope you choose to read those messages and stay on the site. Some things you may have read a little harsher than intended but it always hurts to have someone point out your flaws.

I love playing with make-up and that's what i would recommend to you. Look at online contouring tutorials because those will help you soften your face into a more feminine shape and get a mix palette of eyeshadow colours and see what happens. In your profile pic your eyes really pop and look so blue, whereas in some pics like your man pic, you can't really see the colour of your eyes. A general rule is eyes or lips...one has a bold colour and one more subtle, but it's personal taste. A Peplum dress or top can be great for giving a more feminine figure too, though i do like your outfits. Some aren't my personal taste, but so what, i'm not wearing them. I do love the outfit in your profile though.

I hope i have helped a little x

I think you are been a little contradictory here as usual...if you are so happy with your appearance then why ask for advice?? I think you have just thrived on the Attention of 'the chrissy show ' it has nothing to do with the fact I like men as men,I also appreciate beautiful TVs but quite frankly your photos give me nightmares!
Well thank you very much!

Its not a Chrissie Show on here i can go else where for that!

I came 18months agao askin for advise after someone in Boots told me this would be a good place to come!

I dont like the way you are disrespecting my photos at all you sound a very nasty person at the moment!!!!!!

Would be nice to see what you look like

P.S. Out of interest i had a google of TV make-up and there are some great pics, tips and tutorials on pinterest. Have you tried it? You might have to search for drag queen make up, but there are some lovely ideas and some stronger make-up looks which i think you might like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back