How do I look?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sally that is a nasty and uncalled for thing to say. I think you should re-read your post. I know some people are getting caught up in the heat of the moment but it wouldn't hurt anyone to step back from the keyboard and get a cup of tea.

This thread is the length it is because of the amount of people who are interested in the subject and would like to give some advice. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't have to read it, the same as any other thread.

Chrissie i think you have done a fantastic job of losing some weight and it has only made you look more feminine. You have done a wonderful job of transforming yourself into a woman, which i'm sure is no easy feat. I have never done make-up on a man, but i hate trying to cover up a spot on myself, let alone a beard.

You have received some wonderful constructive criticism and i hope you choose to read those messages and stay on the site. Some things you may have read a little harsher than intended but it always hurts to have someone point out your flaws.

I love playing with make-up and that's what i would recommend to you. Look at online contouring tutorials because those will help you soften your face into a more feminine shape and get a mix palette of eyeshadow colours and see what happens. In your profile pic your eyes really pop and look so blue, whereas in some pics like your man pic, you can't really see the colour of your eyes. A general rule is eyes or lips...one has a bold colour and one more subtle, but it's personal taste. A Peplum dress or top can be great for giving a more feminine figure too, though i do like your outfits. Some aren't my personal taste, but so what, i'm not wearing them. I do love the outfit in your profile though.

I hope i have helped a little x
Hey

Thank you so much
It is hard i can tell you, harder than you girls can even imagine!

I have read all the comments on here and yes its as long as it ist because of all the kind helpfull girls on here! Its not a show at all!!!!!
I have a box full of makeup, spent a lot of money at boots a few weeks back and still cant get to grips with the contouring stuff! I have no idea what to do with it!

I know my eyes change with make up on and that i do like

thanks

chrissie

Well thank you very much!

Its not a Chrissie Show on here i can go else where for that!

I came 18months agao askin for advise after someone in Boots told me this would be a good place to come!

I dont like the way you are disrespecting my photos at all you sound a very nasty person at the moment!!!!!!

Would be nice to see what you look like
I am a bit cleverer than that chrissie I wouldn't put myself in the firing line....

Well thank you very much!

Its not a Chrissie Show on here i can go else where for that!

I came 18months agao askin for advise after someone in Boots told me this would be a good place to come!

I dont like the way you are disrespecting my photos at all you sound a very nasty person at the moment!!!!!!

Would be nice to see what you look like

Chrissy...did you read my previous post?.....if not please read there are lots of people on this site supporting you....ignore what you don't like and move on from it.....don't get into a fracas as this thread will be closed and as I said most people are advising you because they care ....and that would be a shame for it to close as I for one have enjoyed seeing your transformations ....and you should be proud of how far you've come..... And as for your post about contouring bleeding hell in a woman and I haven't a scooby doo how to do it....lol...practise makes perfect you'll get the look you love in time :) x

Sally that is a nasty and uncalled for thing to say. I think you should re-read your post. I know some people are getting caught up in the heat of the moment but it wouldn't hurt anyone to step back from the keyboard and get a cup of tea.

This thread is the length it is because of the amount of people who are interested in the subject and would like to give some advice. Anyone who doesn't like it, doesn't have to read it, the same as any other thread.

Chrissie i think you have done a fantastic job of losing some weight and it has only made you look more feminine. You have done a wonderful job of transforming yourself into a woman, which i'm sure is no easy feat. I have never done make-up on a man, but i hate trying to cover up a spot on myself, let alone a beard.

You have received some wonderful constructive criticism and i hope you choose to read those messages and stay on the site. Some things you may have read a little harsher than intended but it always hurts to have someone point out your flaws.

I love playing with make-up and that's what i would recommend to you. Look at online contouring tutorials because those will help you soften your face into a more feminine shape and get a mix palette of eyeshadow colours and see what happens. In your profile pic your eyes really pop and look so blue, whereas in some pics like your man pic, you can't really see the colour of your eyes. A general rule is eyes or lips...one has a bold colour and one more subtle, but it's personal taste. A Peplum dress or top can be great for giving a more feminine figure too, though i do like your outfits. Some aren't my personal taste, but so what, i'm not wearing them. I do love the outfit in your profile though.

I hope i have helped a little x

Step away and have a cup of tea????? That has made me roar laughing even more than chrissie posing in the petrol station!

Step away and have a cup of tea????? That has made me roar laughing even more than chrissie posing in the petrol station!

Well i'm glad i could lighten the mood.

Haha, i completely agree, contouring is new to me too and so hard to get a grip on. I did see some great tutorials on it on youtube and pinterest though, particularly for a TV. The key seems to be blending, so you would need a make-up sponge for that x

Although I don't agree with everything Sallysally has said. Sometimes your wants haven't been particularly clear.

Although you have improved your look so much since the first pictures, you seem set in the way you look now. And if you're happy, fab.
On some occasions people have offered advice and you've just ignored it. Which is fine. Obviously up to you.

And you have said you want to look like a realistic woman in previous posts. And people have advised against thigh high boots, heavy eyeliner and the bright blonde wig. But you still carry on posting pics of these. And again this is fine! Up to you!

I think it probably frustrates people to be ignored.

You were offered, in a couple of occasions, a make up tutorial from squidgnetball but didn't take it up. And you're still asking for help.

I think as long as you're happy with how you look that's all that matters.
Maybe this thread needs closing because you've been bombarded with information.

its time to close this tread and my account!

Idont have the skills to improve my makup!

As i said thighboot are not for general nites out and only for event that call for it like the BBB

No more replys now this is grinding me down this last few nites with a certain person on here who is now being dam right nasty to me!

thanks all again

On another note, Chrissie if you actually want to keep this thread then you will have to delete that comment.

Don't let the haters get to you x

What skills do you want? I'm not very good at make up but look online for tips and stuff. I think that's what most do.

Chrissie, I'm about 5 miles from the Catthorpe interchange if that helps.

Don't leave the site - do you remember one of the earlier comments where someone missed the point of what you were asking and thought you were a woman?

I find your posts and pics a lot more interesting than the "I can't think of a name for my new beauty business that I haven't even trained for yet" threads.
I have a choice to ignore those, so I do. And I choose to interact on yours which others can choose to ignore. I don't know why they don't ignore this if your pvc boots upset them that much!

I hope that one day you'll find the time to come for some make up. I'm no expert in TV make up but I've done a little in the past.

Best wishes

Vic x

Chrissie, I'm about 5 miles from the Catthorpe interchange if that helps.

Don't leave the site - do you remember one of the earlier comments where someone missed the point of what you were asking and thought you were a woman?

I find your posts and pics a lot more interesting than the "I can't think of a name for my new beauty business that I haven't even trained for yet" threads.
I have a choice to ignore those, so I do. And I choose to interact on yours which others can choose to ignore. I don't know why they don't ignore this if your pvc boots upset them that much!

I hope that one day you'll find the time to come for some make up. I'm no expert in TV make up but I've done a little in the past.

Best wishes

Vic x
Hi ya

Thanks hun thats only about an hour away from me down the m6 i will take you up on that if thats ok with you

I need to take a small break off here as its winding me up

i will send you a PM

Chrissie

Reactions: KHS
Hi ya

Thanks hun thats only about an hour away from me down the m6 i will take you up on that if thats ok with you

I need to take a small break off here as its winding me up

i will send you a PM

Chrissie
No worries. It'll be fun. We can start the 'How do I look NOW' thread lol x

Reactions: KHS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back