How do I respond?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lash & Brow Company

Reaction score
Hello,
I have mother and daughter clients did some 0.10 thickness lashes on daughter... Very sassy lashes, the mother and I agreed that maybe more of natural look for her, being older etc. she also does the catering in her own pub hot ovens, moisture and steam. Both booked in for infills...this will be three weeks this Thursday for lash infills and nails, I send a reminder text confirming appointments etc. and back receive yes all okay. Then a couple of hours later I receive this text:

"Haven't really been happy with my eyelashes, would it be possible to have them like Katie's please? Katie would likes hers longer also most of mine have fallen out".

Considering her working conditions and its nearly three weeks she obviously is ready for infills! If you were not happy would you not get in touch sooner? I have responded I can do them like her daughters, however it is a full set and costs more as a lot more time and effort for the 0.10 lashes. The sassy look will not suit her eyes or her overall look either.
How would you deal with this? I am thinking she is thinking I want a very glam look, as she preferred her daughters but I feel it would not suit her overall look and appearance, what would you do?

Sorry for the rant....why leave it just a couple of days before your infill apt?

Last edited:
Hi hun, When i did lashes i had a lovely client....87 years old. She had strong lashes and lots of them surprisingly! Obviously BIG glamour lashes looked absolutely ridiculous, but thats what she wanted and insisted on. I tried constantly for her to let me do a more natural set to show her how beautiful they would be but she refused. It became a running joke, she was like Barbie in her 80's!!
As long as her lashes can hold the type she wants, and it is not going to affect the natural lash in any way, go ahead and do ask she's asked!! x

I agree - think you just have to do it! If they look ridiculous, thats her look out. Some people like that ott look. Maybe she felt bare next to her glamorous daughters lashes! Some people.....

Latest posts

Back