How do you cure thumbs under UV lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails at Home

Reaction score
Just wondering, I usually do the thumbs separately to the fingers when I'm applying Gelish as most people can't sit their thumbs straight in the lamp when curing the fingers. However, the latest lamp I have bought has bulbs around the side too - would this cure the thumbs properly without having to do them separately after all?

Any comments appreciated.

Yes my lamp is like this and I can cure all 4 fingers and thumb too:)

I guess you'll never know til you try ;)

Bring lamp to edge of the table fingers under table thumb in light

Thanks guys I didn't want to try it without checking first as don't want to start getting lifting but will definitely try it now.

By the way, mizzy_dizzy, yes this was the exact way I was doing it before but it will save soooooo much time if I can do a whole hand including the thumb all at once.

Cheers everyone!

Thanks guys I didn't want to try it without checking first as don't want to start getting lifting but will definitely try it now.

By the way, mizzy_dizzy, yes this was the exact way I was doing it before but it will save soooooo much time if I can do a whole hand including the thumb all at once.

Cheers everyone!

You can try , but I would think leper cure would depend on lamp , products , how thick or thin your using it,

The Cnd light is 5 finger curing it dose save time .

But shellac and brisa don't flood the nail at the slightest chance if your product is runny you might find this an issue.

Latest posts

Back