how do you display your nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deehair

Reaction score
im new at nail art and nail enhancement re spare tip displaying could you give me some of your ideas onhow you display yours iv seen some plain canvas that i was thinking i can use to display mine on :hug:the wall or can take around with me :!:

Hi

There was a discussion about this a little while ago and their were some very good suggestions. If you type it in the search (at the top of the page) you will be able to find the thread about it, I'd post a link but I don't know how to - sorry, maybe someone else can?

As for me I've got a small ringbinder folder with those clear sleeves, i cut a piece of card to the size of the sleeve and glue my designs onto the card, then pop it in the sleeve.

Hth's a little

I use the colourpops display stand. I think these look professional and tidy, you could also think about using the box frames you can buy. you can paint the frame to match your room or do several all with different themes.

As for me I've got a small ringbinder folder with those clear sleeves, i cut a piece of card to the size of the sleeve and glue my designs onto the card, then pop it in the sleeve.

This what i do as well

Latest posts

Back