How do you know if a Louis Vuitton is fake?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a lot of replicas out there which are totally legal and exactly the same as the originals to look at, and if someone can get something that's usually out of their price range, why not?! Its when someone or a company say its original and its a fake that's when its illegal x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I think we all appreciate the quality of designer items, I certainly do but would never in a million yrs post a comment in the manner which you did, she wasn't asking for opinions only sharing her new buy!!

So you've never done anything illegal??
I certainly have, sex before 16, smoking before 16 drinking before 18!!

So you think my original comment was rude or what? Not sure, I can't see a problem with it at all. Not at all sure what you could be offended by. Did I say she'd done something illegal? No I didn't. I don't think unwittingly buying a fake is illegal, selling it is different if you know its fake, selling it when you don't know its fake can cause a problem. If I paid £100 for something I would want it authenticated to know whether I had scored a bargain or not.

Actually, the things you mention as things you've done that were illegal are all things I have done also. However, I don't think they are illegal as such. The people who sold the drink and fags to us and the person who had sex with us (assuming they were over 16) were the ones breaking the law not you or me :lol:

I would never in a million years make a comment like you did about my post "who cares?" Obviously some people do care.

Take a chill pill, this is a thread about possible fake designer bags nothing life threatening :)

Last edited:
Ok let's just agree to disagree,
I just get fed up reading comments where people think they are better!

yep its definitely a fake! sorry!

but if no one you know has a real one no one would know!! its only the likes of us that love our designer stuff that would pick up on it xx

Latest posts

Back