"So, do you know how to clean your gun?"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was not taught any of this in my training, i did however watch a video on cleaing the gun but How do you clean the filter?

carly
xx

I was not taught any of this in my training, i did however watch a video on cleaing the gun but How do you clean the filter?

carly
xx

The filter is very easy to clean. Take it out of your machine and wash it in warm soapy water until all the solution has been cleaned out. Rinse in clear water and gently squeeze the water out. Then blot dry between kitchen roll and leave over night to dry out properly. Then just simply replace back into the machine in the same way it was before you took it out.

Just make sure it is completely dry before you replace it.

Done!

I wasn't shown how to clean my gun either but I watched your video Jen once I had my machine for about a month. Not only is it a good idea to clean the machine, but it also makes you understand how the whole thing works. Marvellous thread Jen, I'm sure it has made many a spray tanner happy in these last few days! xx

Latest posts

Back