How do you lashers think I am doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scottish_girl

Reaction score
Hey all :)

Im new to lashes, did my training on Monday past and have just completed my 4th set.

Would love if you could take a look in my Lash album and let me know what you think? Need to know what im doing right.wrong, anything thing you think. Be as hard and picky as you wish, i can only learn that way!

Thanks i advance

Hi, new to this so bear with me.
Had a look at your lash pics, looks like your doing really good. I done my Lash course with Glam Lash in Aug. I have done about 20 sets now and starting to feel more confident now. Good luck :)

It is not easy to tell from the pictures, however what I can say for sure is that you need to put more lashes. Do not let your model go until you are sure that it is a full set. This is the way I did it from the beginning and in time you will see that it will take you less and less time to do actual full set. From the image it is hard to say if they are attached well are they close enough to lash line or are they too far. Keep going, do as many sets as you can in little time period and you will get there quickly :hug:

i just had a look and agree with priory, you need more lashes but they do look good, well done. x

thank you girls! i have 2 sets this sfternoon i will keep going until no more can be applied!

xx

Make sure you make a picture and upload it for us. Good luck :hug:

Hey again! i managed one set at 60lpe - i could have done more but the client looked and felt they looked full enough - this was her first set!

Second set i managed 40lpa - i no this still isnt enough but i think they lookd pretty good in the end :D

Im totally inlove with eyelashes now!

Latest posts

Back