How do you print your own Decals!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

christi

Softie Walter Geek
Reaction score
Hi All!

Sorry if i have missed it, But i had seen on site before a short tutorial on printing your own decals or something similar, carn't remember or find it now!

But was wondering if anyone can help me?

I have bought myself some Inkjet Decal Paper and have the instructions for printing with it, my problem is how do i make a multipull print of say a flower coloured or other, ready to print.
As you can guess i am in no way clued up on this type of printing, just want to give it a go and try making my own Decals!

PS the paper is few quid a sheet so dont want to keep messing it up, I suppose it will be worth it if it works but have already messed up so many times now Doh.

Any ideas will be greatfully accepted.
Thanks anyway
Luv 'n' hugs
xxxxxxxxx

Your not going mad Christi I was sure that there was a geek tutorial for creating water decals. I can't sse it now either!
Ho humm!

hiya christi - if you have trouble with instructions etc, ive printed them off (before they disappeared) i can scan and print them for you if you want and you can pick them up on sunday when you come over

ps. where did you get your paper from? ive been wanting to have a go at these but cant find anywhere local that sells it

Thanks for the replies girls, i thought this thead was buried.

Will do Glynis! i got the paper from the art shop in town (Middlesbrough).

Luv 'n hugs
xxxxxxxxx

i couldnt be cheeky and ask you to get me some could i, just a couple of sheets please

No Problem Glynis, will try and bring it with me.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Latest posts

Back