How do you section for micro ring/pre bonded extensions and why?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wowzas great replies. When doing thicker hair does brickwork work better? I always put them in side by side as I thought more hair would get rid of lines and bulky areas. I sometimes section back away from sides. What's the best technique to really fill out the sides? I don't go too close to the hairline but I sometimes feel it can look sparse xx

Wowzas great replies. When doing thicker hair does brickwork work better? I always put them in side by side as I thought more hair would get rid of lines and bulky areas. I sometimes section back away from sides. What's the best technique to really fill out the sides? I don't go too close to the hairline but I sometimes feel it can look sparse xx

I personally feel smaller and more of around hair line is better... I will even split a 0.5 into 2 if I think it would be better... it's the bond site that is always the problem so tiny bonds but more of them work well. As I've said in another post, I will even do the underneath hairline like this if the client wishes to wear her hair up a lot and the hair is thin or fair. I usually do the first row above the ears in this way too... yes it may take you more time but your client... and your reputation... will thank you for it. :) x

I agree but I use rings might have to invest in smaller ones xx

Latest posts

Back