How do you store your tanning solution at the end of a session?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1nails

Reaction score
After tanning and if you have a bit left in the tank, what do you do with it?

It is early days for me so I have poured it back into the big bottle and then flushed out my hvlp with warm water.

Is this right?

Is there an easier way than pouring it back into the bottle each time?

After tanning and if you have a bit left in the tank, what do you do with it?

It is early days for me so I have poured it back into the big bottle and then flushed out my hvlp with warm water.

Is this right?

Is there an easier way than pouring it back into the bottle each time?

The easiest way is to buy a small funnel.. about 50p and its worth its weight in gold... stops all the mess you can get with drips and worse still spills. I always use mine and have a little square of couch roll to sit it on afterwards to soak up any little drips that sit in the funnel end.

You are doing the right thing tho.. at the end of each tan, pour your solution back into its relevant bottle. The hvlp's solution cup is not air tight and is not a suitable container to keep the solution in for any length of time. Flush out your gun with water at the end of the day, there is not really any need after each tan, just spray new solution onto a little couch roll before each new client. :hug:

If you don't do a lot of spraytan's it is a good idea to store your liquid in a cool enviroment such as a fridge..this will extend it's shelf life once opend.

Happy day's :hug:

Latest posts

Back