How high is your camping/nail table?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,
Have been recommended to buy a camping table to use when im doing mobile,ive been searching for a while ,have been looking for one with adjustable legs preferbly,and one thats not too expensive.Popped into Carters yesterday they have one for £20 without adjust. legs and it stands at 70cm high.How high is anyone elses table as i cant make my mind up if it will be high enough?I was looking for a 75_80cm high.

There are two reasons that I wouldn't use a camping table.
1. It doesn't look as professional as a proper folding nail table, and 2. The height is all wrong. You and your client will end up with back ache, she won't thank you for it.
Sally Express | K-LINE MANICURE TABLE
This is my table, it doesn't cost the earth, and the working height of 75.5cm is perfect for me.
Hope this helps.:hug:

A big no,no to camping tables,ironing boards,etc come on,we want to present a professional image dont we?A manicure desk isn't that pricey for petes sake.:green:

I agree with the others, imo a camping table is big no-no for me.

The way I look at is although you have to pay more for a professional nail station we don't enter this industry on a tempoary basis, this is our long term career so we should be buying equipment for the long term whats an extra £60 when you are going to be using it for years. You only need to do a handful of treatments to make the money back.

This is the one I have its sold by salons direct or you could get it from ebay cheaper i imagine DELUXE Portable Nails/ Manicure/ Pedicure Beauty Table - eBay, Nail Art, Nails Manicure Pedicure, Health Beauty (end time 15-Sep-07 21:10:00 BST)

Latest posts

Back