How long to keep tanning solution for?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautician29

Reaction score
Just recieved my new Shadez spray tanning kit and it says the solution can only be used for 3 months, are all tanning solutions the same?

Also what do people think about Tantruth spray and Sun Laboratories solution, and do the boosters that you can add to make the tans darker actually work? Thanks!

Sienna has a 6month shelf life..... bottled on purchase date. So 3 months doesn't seem like a very long time, but if you're lucky enough to be busy, then you'll use it up well before then.

x

Just recieved my new Shadez spray tanning kit and it says the solution can only be used for 3 months, are all tanning solutions the same?

Also what do people think about Tantruth spray and Sun Laboratories solution, and do the boosters that you can add to make the tans darker actually work? Thanks!

Of course correct storage conditions are of the utmost importance (dry,out of sunlight and don't let it get to warm) can effect the life of solutions.

Most solutions are good for 12months unopened and 6 months opened...make sure you keep the lid tight when re sealing opened bottles:hug:

Thanks...the instructions say keep it chilled but not frozen, this doesnt meann the fridge does it? :s

Thanks...the instructions say keep it chilled but not frozen, this doesnt meann the fridge does it? :s

In the summer months and particularly if its hot and humid...yep in the fridge they go :hug:

i use sienna and they all say 12 months
xx

we got advise in our trainning 6month opened, 12 months unopened, if you swish to bottle (unopened) around the bit stuck to the bottle should be brown, when you get a green tint Bin it!!!

I would call the company you are getting your solution from, they should be able to tell you how long their product stays good for. I use EnvyTan solutions and I know they stay good for 3-6 months. Natural solutions like EnvyTan usually do not have as long of a shelf life as those with chemicals, but the trade off is ok for me, as I love EnvyTan's solutions and products. I use their Combat DHA level boosters and they do darken the DHA developed tan to whatever degree you want to darken it to.

Latest posts

Back