How many clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmalounewt

Reaction score
Hello, how many clients would you say you needed to make it worthwhile doing nails? I dont think im going to do any acrylic it would just be gelish nails?! How many would you say on a daily basis would be worth it??

It's totally relative to your situation. Some people need money and some people want money. Some are supported by family or partners.

You have to look at your out goings. I have rent to pay, bills and staff so completely different if you're a home salon with much lower overheads.

You have to think about the minimum you need to earn, look at the cost of your service and work out how many clients you need to make it work.

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there I do nails part part time (I have a part time job as a PA and a busy bespoke cupcake business) plus a small family, I do nails because I love to do them but of course I want to earn a bit of money too, I'm a military wife so it's good to have skills you can move from posting to posting. I work from home and do apx 5 clients a week, before Xmas I was doing 2-3 a day to fit everyone in but I'm happy with 5 at other times, it all depends if you need to rely on this for your main income etc x

Latest posts

Back