How many Hollywood waxes out of a bag of Rosie pearl Waxperts wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoSu

Reaction score
Hi guys, I have been using Rosie Pearl from Waxperts lately as I prefer it to the original purple wax, however am finding that I am only getting about 6 full Hollywood waxes out of a packet. Is this the norm??

I do apply the wax thinly however on hairer areas, have to make it thicker to trap the hair.

How many do you find you get from a pack of wax, be it Waxperts or other brands???

How big are the bags? I think approximately 6 from an 800gm bag is pretty normal. X

It's a 1kg bag. I used to use Perron Rigot and although I never managed to get 10 waxes out of one bag, I'm sure this was the average useage for Hollywoods.

Can't remember now how it compares useage wise.

Anyone else have experience of this wax?

Hi JoSu,

You should be getting between 10-14 Brazilians/Hollywoods out of a kg bag of Rosie Pearl. This wax is applied super thin, so you may be applying it too thick if you're only getting 6 waxes. [emoji15]

Here's a link to a Rosie application video which might help:
If you have clients who need hot wax applied thicker for their hair type, then the Waxperts Original Hot Wax might be a better option. Rosie Pearl is for regular waxing clients with a finer hair growth.

Please give me a shout if you have any other questions or need any help.

Trish [emoji171]

Perfect Trish, I keep an eye on it and see how I get on x

Wow that's REALLY thin! I'm looking forward to doing the conversion soon! Xx

Latest posts

Back