How many nail varnishes should i offer when mobile??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
HELP

I am about to start doing mani's mobile and also acrylics etc - but what is an acceptable number of polishes to carry with me, how much choice do people need/want. Also should they all be the same make?? Does it look unprofessional if they're not?

What does everyone else do?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks geekz! xx:lol:

I take about 20 with me. Although i find it professional to take the same brand polish with me, i like to give my client a choice so will take a few essie, opi and sinful. My clients actually like this beacause they say oh ive heard about that brand and really wanted to try it.
Ask your customers what they prefer, they wont mind? x

At least the upside is i get to do a bit of shopping. What colours do you find most popular??xxx

I think it depends on the age of the client really. I find the younger people go for the pinks and all the bright colours that are all coming out now and my older clients like dark purples and browns. But you can never tell they do suprise you! lol
Oh and yeh...any excuse for a bit of shopping!!!
Go onto Capital beauty's website they have a range called Sinful. It's £3 per bottle and they have a great choice in colours.Good polish too it lasts for ages ,i find.
xxx

I have a case with 18 in. I stock pinks, browns, reds and a few new season colours. Its usually enough.

Thanks Jules - do you recommend any carry cases? I have them in a tupperware box at moment but looks a mess! xxx

I have 63 different colours, reds, pinks and browns are popular here.

I have about 25 I carry I got a briefcase and lined w/memory foam and covered that with a nice piece of material so when i opened the case it looked like the were nested in luxury.

Thanks Jules - do you recommend any carry cases? I have them in a tupperware box at moment but looks a mess! xxx

Hi

Got it from Nailorder Co Uk Ltd - Its see-through plastic with double sided doors and has spaces for each bottle.

Cost £15.00 plus vat.:)

i offer mani & pedi with all the opi range
i have over 40 polishes n i got the new french collection from opi
and my clients love it
i work moblie in central london
hope this advice helps x

Latest posts

Back