How many rows of pre bonded/micro ring extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I enjoyed the course but now I've had time to think about things think I should of def asked more questions x especially as u gave been watching a lot if videos in the Internet and there different to how I got taught x
Also I know I'm straying away from original question but am doing a friends hair soon and she is dark underneath but with blonde in the top and won't b taking the extensions all the way up
To the blonde but will mixing some blonde in I was just wondering what ration of the blonde people would use as she doesn't want it too blonde again x thanks for all ur help

I would prob do 75% brown and 25% blonde if she doesnt want too much blond.. what i would do is do ur 3 or 4 rows right round then at each side do 2 or 3 short rows..if they have a side parting do an extra row at the thick side :) as long as they blend in it be fine...but i would def leave a wee space between each row :p

I trained with Belle too.. The reason you need to leave a space between each row is so the bonds dont get tangled and matted together..It takes practice but prob leave a bit less than a comb width. depending on size of head and thickness of hair x

The hair/bonds will only matt if not looked after properly, ( separating your bonds frequently ) personally after a few years of experience fitting and wearing hair extensions, I'd say leaving a gap inbetween each row would cause matting to occure a lot more. That's my personal opinion! I would just do block rows then scatter as you come to the top to give a more natural / layered look! X

The hair/bonds will only matt if not looked after properly, ( separating your bonds frequently ) personally after a few years of experience fitting and wearing hair extensions, I'd say leaving a gap inbetween each row would cause matting to occure a lot more. That's my personal opinion! I would just do block rows then scatter as you come to the top to give a more natural / layered look! X

I think this to as the loose hair get wrapped around the bonds :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Belle hair extensions how much would u leave between each row x
Snap and I just done nano leaving space but will be using remaining ones tomorrow as the hair with space gives no thickness x

Hi everyone, we do refresher course for trained extensionists. They are only £100 + VAT but we teach people to fit a full head of hair extensions on a live model.... this way you we discuss placement, spacing etc. Our training programme is second to none and there is tons of support before, during and after. If you click on our home page there is a video explaining what to expect from one of our trainings. We are in no way being detrimental to any other training company but with Hair Extensions you learn so much more AFTER your training when you start fitting different clients with thick hair, shorter hair, very fine hair etc so refreshers are great as by the time you have been doing a few more fittings you have so many more questions
http://www.hair-rebellion.co.uk/

We welcome feedback from anyone who trained with us :)

I wouldn't leave a tail comb width, you wouldn't get thickness. Who did you train with?
Exactly!!! I was taught the same - I had a client today with quite fine hair really, maybe medium fine, and if I had left a tail comb width between each gap, there is no way on this earth I would have used the whole 175 bonds that we had. I just left small gaps between each rows at the back, like just a smidge of a layer hair that covered the bonds - but enough to start a whole new row and used the brick layer effect so each bond side by side - and then start the next row underneath in the space between the two bonds!! It's so hard to explain the brick layering you're right :))) lol!! Basically, if I'd have left a tail comb width between each layer (using 0.8g double drawn) she would have ended up with a "ledge" even on medium fine hair. So I think that part of the training is ridiculous, and very confusing for students. Anyway I'm waffling, I finished, blended and cut her hair and it was mint!! Second client and so chuffed. Client was happy, in fact over the moon with it, it seriously took like 15 years off her, was beautiful:)))
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1480874440.624946.jpg
xxx

Latest posts

Back