How many sets of eyelash extensions did it take?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of Lashes - Lots of practice :)

Keep practicing and make sure its regular, sometimes if you don't do them for a while it takes a long time to get into a good rhythm. Also, I found that people who were interested in lashes were people don't necessarily have great natural lashes, ie short and straight, very fine or lashes that don't sit straight. Make sure you practice on these types of natural lashes.

At first doing a 2hour full set can be very tiring because your not relaxed, its hard to stay focused after an hour.

Try doing two one hour treatments. I found this helped me learn quicker. It also gave me the opportunity to review my work and correct my technique.

From my experience, don't practice with cheap glue because you end up clumping the lashes. A good glue is thin and will set fast.

I would recommend the new Nouveau or the Flirties glue.

Thanks for that. I've trained with Nouveau so that's good you recommend their glue. Just done the course this week, so once the kit arrives it will be practice, practice, practice.

Loubylou - I'm trying to do everything with my left hand. OMG you should see me. Totally hopeless!!! Think the training the brain is gonna be harder than I thought! Tried to write the alphabet and my husband thought it was my daughter that had done it. She's only eighteen months.:)

lots of lashes said:
I am in the same boat as yourself still undecided on who to go with for training. So i do understand how frustrating it is trying to make your mind up on the best company to go with.

And then you've got to think about what training providers you have access to in or around your area.

It sure not easy is it.

Good luck in your choice when you made one hope it all goes well for you and if you find some where great give me a shout lol xx

xxJenxx

Thanks for this message. I'll let you know.

Latest posts

Back