How many tints?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewGeekGem

Reaction score
Hi all

I'm about to start offering eyebrow definition as a treatment and I'm trying to guestimate my costs per treatment. I know I'm asking the impossible but can anybody guess approx how many treatments you would get out of a tube of tint? (refectocil)

Thanks
Gem x

This is a complete guess, but I reckon I have done around 40 sets of brows since I did my training and I've been using varied tints - black, natural brown, light brown & grey, I've used more of the natural brown than any others, I'd say there's about 60% of it left.

This is a complete and utter guess but I reckon if I used the natural brown on 30 sets of those brows and it has just over half left, then I'd say I could get 70/80 sets of brows out of it.....hmmmmm it's late at night so I'm not sure if I've worked that out right lol....you o only use a pea sized amount xx

Thank you really appreciate it, I know it's not easy to work put but it gives me an idea thanks again for replying x

Shoot a quick email off to Reflectocil, they should be able to tell you exactly how many brows and lashes you should be able to get from each tube... I know I asked my wax company and they gave me a run down of how many eyebrows to brazilians I could get out of a tub of wax:cool:

Shoot a quick email off to Reflectocil, they should be able to tell you exactly how many brows and lashes you should be able to get from each tube... I know I asked my wax company and they gave me a run down of how many eyebrows to brazilians I could get out of a tub of wax:cool:

Thank you would never of thought to do that x

Latest posts

Back