How many types of tip do you keep in stock?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bimbogeri

Reaction score
In order to accomodate things such as very flat nail beds or extra large nails?
And in that case, which brands best accomodate these things?
And if you decide to stock one brand of white tips, does anyone have a favourite?
I don't want to go overboard with buying, but at the same time don't want to be left high and dry and looking stupid if and when I start to get customers by not being able to tip them properly?
Obviously the best way round this is to sculpt, but I'm hedging my bets as not sure yet what my sculpting skills will be like!
Lol x

bimbogeri said:
In order to accomodate things such as very flat nail beds or extra large nails?
And in that case, which brands best accomodate these things?
And if you decide to stock one brand of white tips, does anyone have a favourite?
I don't want to go overboard with buying, but at the same time don't want to be left high and dry and looking stupid if and when I start to get customers by not being able to tip them properly?
Obviously the best way round this is to sculpt, but I'm hedging my bets as not sure yet what my sculpting skills will be like!
Lol x
Well, i personally use more than white this eleminates the need for one type of tip...hope this helps

hi hun

i have CND Velocity, Formation and Eclipse plus Millennium Nails Gold Tips

i tend to mostly use Velocity and millennium gold, and on occaision have used Formation - ive found its very useful to have some formation in stock for nail biters etc!

I also have some Pro Nails Big Tips - just in case ! i needed some big tips a while back, one lady i sculpted and one lady i used these tips on

Havent used my eclipse tips yet and only have a small pack of these - again just in case really

Im not sure what else i may encounter and everyone is different as im finding out ! so good to have some variations in stock i suggest

kx

Yep, I was thinking of getting some More Than White, seems a better idea than spending extra money on white tips... however I must embarrassingly say that I could see me applying it, or pink&whites, over white tips just to practise my smile line - I'm having a case of pre-training 'I-just-know-I'm-gonna-be-rubbish' nerves :)

Latest posts

Back