How many uses do you get from a 15ml tube of tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlawlessBeauty

Reaction score
Hello Geeks,

I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I've been working out costings so i can work out my prices and i have no idea how many lash and brow tints i get out of a normal 15ml tube of tint.

I'm also wondering how many treatments you get out of a bottle of the peroxide?

If anyone could help me, i'd be really grateful xx

Hello Geeks,

I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me. I've been working out costings so i can work out my prices and i have no idea how many lash and brow tints i get out of a normal 15ml tube of tint.

I'm also wondering how many treatments you get out of a bottle of the peroxide?

If anyone could help me, i'd be really grateful xx
Shame no one answered this-I'm just tryouts nt to work out cost per service now too! Did you ever figure this out?!
Thanks!!

I use refectocil, they advise average 30 applications per tube. Obviously this would change if you mix half and half but I found it a reasonable estimate for my costings.

I use refectocil, they advise average 30 applications per tube. Obviously this would change if you mix half and half but I found it a reasonable estimate for my costings.
Great, thanks for your reply! Would you use the same average for developer too? I use the creme rather than liquid, 100ml bottle

As directed, standard 1:1 ratio so would be same :)

Latest posts

Back