How many Valentines have you been together?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steph86

Reaction score
Just curious how many valentines you have spent with your beloved?

& do you celebrate it?

We are on our 8th this year, he'd happily celebrate with a card... But he went all out our first Valentines so now I spoil him & in return he spoils me still.

Only 1 year has been a let down which isn't bad I suppose! And we don't yet have children... So it feels like the lime light is still on us as a couple. If that makes sense.

Xx

This is our 7th valentine :)

We never do Valentines and today I got my first card lol ( I never get cards even for birthdays, anniversary or xmas) he hates them.

Valentines really doesn't bother me if I'm honest.

The kids got a card each from the Donkeys they sponsor though haha x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
[QUOTE=Nails

Id be hugely impressed by your card if he doesn't do cards, nice he has when he didn't have too. ❤️

Aww did they? Cute!

I sent my godson (he is 4) a card & some malteasers.
His Mum said she wasnt sending him one as he had no idea. But then she asked him & he knew about sending cards. He was made up, probably more so with the chocolate ha ha.

Xx

5yrs for us. Don't really celebrate it here, just cook a nice meal and watch a movie. Xx

This is our 5th :) don't celebrate although last year on Valentine's Day our kitchen got finished so it was my first proper night in the flat and he came in with a big pug teddy and 12 red roses for me which was a big but lovely surprise! This year I'm so ill I can hardly move and he's out working :( xx

22 for us!!!
I've had a dozen red roses, beautiful card and big box of maltesers!! I got him a card and takeaway fish and chips for dinner!
As you can tell we don't go overboard but always mark the day as it was on valentines day 22years ago that I proposed to him!!!!

Claire

28 for us. He's in Liverpool because his dad is poorly but he texted then called first thing this morning wishing me a happy valentines. He said he was also going to try and post a card to arrive today but he had too much to do. Just the fact that he thought about it was enough for me!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

22 for me and he's with his dad who's also poorly - Vic...hope your FIL gets better soon.

We're not hugely into Valentines but have used the same card since the beginning and put a new message in each year. It's quite amusing reading back over them 😃

10 for me ! We don't celebrate it 😍😘

14 years, and have always exchanged cards and gifts :Love:

This is our second, I'm currently on my own watching soppy rom coma on tv with a glass of wine as I did last year too as he is a bar manager and works nights and every holiday without fail! Haven't seen a card or anything yet so hoping I have got one coming sometime!

This is our 5th :) don't celebrate although last year on Valentine's Day our kitchen got finished so it was my first proper night in the flat and he came in with a big pug teddy and 12 red roses for me which was a big but lovely surprise! This year I'm so ill I can hardly move and he's out working :( xx

Aww hope you feel better soon xx

22 for us!!!
I've had a dozen red roses, beautiful card and big box of maltesers!! I got him a card and takeaway fish and chips for dinner!
As you can tell we don't go overboard but always mark the day as it was on valentines day 22years ago that I proposed to him!!!!

Claire

Aww did you? How lovely! Wow 22... :) ❤️ amazing! Xx

28 for us. He's in Liverpool because his dad is poorly but he texted then called first thing this morning wishing me a happy valentines. He said he was also going to try and post a card to arrive today but he had too much to do. Just the fact that he thought about it was enough for me!

Vic x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

28? Wow wee... Well done ❤️! Aww hope his Dad is on the mend soon... Yes he thought, which is the main thing of course, bigger things in comparison get in the way.

Xx

22 for me and he's with his dad who's also poorly - Vic...hope your FIL gets better soon.

We're not hugely into Valentines but have used the same card since the beginning and put a new message in each year. It's quite amusing reading back over them 😃

I love this idea... Dam it! Wish we had done this!

Congrats on 22 years ❤️.

Hope your father in law is on the mend soon too!

Xx

Aww well happy valentines ladies ❤️ here is to many more 🍻 xx

We are on our 9th valentines 😃we just done cards this year as we've just bought a new sofa and booked a holiday so trying to save the pennies 😃 he's amazing all year round though xxxx

11 years we exchange cards n I
Always get flowers :) we stay in though as its a rip off to have a meal and charge double.
I came home to flowers, a card, strawberries and big chocolate heart from the local farm shop ☺️ he's a cutie :) x x

12 years - I keep telling him not to bother with a card or anything, but he still gets me one then I have to sneak out to buy one, every year!

This is our 13th valentines together, we've never really made a huge fuss of the day & in 2008 I spent the evening in hospital on a birthing ball willing labour to start after induction! So we now spend the evening wrapping presents & putting banners up!

2008 1423956794686.jpg
2015 1423956819102.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back