How much do you charge for a set of Le Chat Gel Nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkymanda

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

Hope business is going well for you all.

I am looking into getting Le Chat Gel Nail System into the salon and I was wondering how much you would charge for it.

Thanks for your help in advance
Amanda

www.funkyfingertips.co.uk

[email protected]

Hiya everyone

Hope business is going well for you all.

I am looking into getting Le Chat Gel Nail System into the salon and I was wondering how much you would charge for it.

Thanks for your help in advance
Amanda

Funky Fingertips

[email protected]

same as you would for any other gel set. obviously prices vary depending on your area , salon and experience and expertise.

Have you done the old "try before you buy"? If not i would reccommend getting a starter kit... Thing is, i have tried their acrylic and i didn't really like it that much... I got it free at a beauty expo and thought i'd give it a go on myself.

what are Le Chat gel nails?

Bloss

Le Chat is a very strong gel system, I trained in this earlier this year and so far am impressed with the results I am getting from it. Dont know about their acrylics as I dont do this system at the moment, didn't think they had released their acrylics yet, I know they are coming to the UK early next year

Latest posts

Back