How much do you charge your friends for spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but I would charge her what you normally charge her, if she's coming to you I see why petrol etc, but what about when you go to her? You'll be out of pocket and she'll expect it, freebie for her birthday but that's it! Your time, solutions, electricity etc Xxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using SalonGeek

Hi, I would just charge her full price, she's not asked for a discount, my friends pay full price! Only my mum, and sister in law get free treatments, byt my sister in law always offers me the money but I never take it. Friends come and go. Charge full price, will it stop her from coming to you? Only if she can get it cheaper else where and then se is price driven not quality driven. Charge full price and smile:)

Hello everyone!

I eventually charged her £15 but reading all your posts I've learnt a lot and surely will think twice before offering mates rates next time!

Thank you for your advice!

Xxxxx

Hello everyone!

I eventually charged her £15 but reading all your posts I've learnt a lot and surely will think twice before offering mates rates next time!

Thank you for your advice!

Xxxxx

Good for you hun! Her being that late isn't fair. I would of charged her full price after losing out £45 else where!! xx

And to top things up literally after half an hour after she arrived I got a phone call for a desperate lady urgently needing spray tan!

By that time I already had a glass of wine in my hand...

So effectively I've lost that evening £70!

Ahhh... Impossible but happened :)

Normal price like everyone else. They get the discount & deals when everyone else does

I always charge everyone full price, the only person I do for free is my mum.

My friends understand I'm trying to earn a living and never question it, if they didn't want to pay then they wouldn't have it done. I think if your not firm about it from the beginning they start to expect it all the time and take advantage.

I do have a loyalty card system though so after they have 5 tans they get one free and I think that's enough.

I do send birthday cards out to my regular clients and friends with a certain percentage off voucher in and give them a small gift and voucher at Xmas Hth x

Latest posts

Back