How much do you charge?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitesands

Reaction score
Hi geeks hope you're all okay! How much do you all charge for shellac application? Thanks in advance amy xx

I charge £20 x

£25, with every 6th half price (so in effect, £22.50)

I charge £18, but I'm a new business!

Unfortunately I have had to reduce to £15 as the other salons in my area have reduced theirs to the same. I wasn't getting any clients and had a look around. Think this is prob why as clients dont have any problems with their nails. The Gelish has already paid for itself just want more clients and to get busy again.

i charge £20 for colour/french and add extra for additives/glitter/carving designs etc

i have a home salon x

I've just dropped my price to £22 from £25. I'm a home salon and had people moaning about my price when it was £25 because of it being a home salon. What they forgot was they get a lot more from their service with me and a 100% genuine shellac service where as with others in my area, mobile, home salons and salons they get a lot less. I won't be dropping it anymore than that though but I do have a refer a friend scheme and loyalty scheme

xxx

I charge £25 for hands and £27 for toes, £3 extra for rockstars x

I'm going to charge £22, I'm a home salon.

How do u do your refer a friend & loyalty schemes?

Do you design your own cards for these?

I charge £25 and £30 for french, extra for nail art

I charge £20.00 for colour/french, £22.50 for foils and rock star.:biggrin:
My refer a friend scheme is 10% off when you refer a friend.
Loyalty scheme is pay for 5 of the same treatment and get the 6th 1/2 price
The loyalty scheme is really popular and keeps the clients coming back to you.

I'll introduce that, thank you!

I charge £20 for full set. £23 with removal as the wraps and acetone cost around £3 for removal so I make no profit on this. I then have a loyalty card which I stamp each time and on their 7th treatment they get £5 off :) I think the £5 off is better than 50% discount (not meaning to upset anyone) as it's only 25% off but because it is a monetary figure, they feel like they are getting more.

I used to offer a free bottle of mini solar oil for first-time clients but I've scrapped this as I once did a party and they took all my bottles of solar oil (as there were so many of them I sort of lost track) and let their children rummage through my belongings and get everything out, it peed me off slightly so I decided against this. I may offer it for one-off first timers when I start my home salon. x

I charge 16 at the moment mobibutcher chrge between 14 and 19 but when I open my salon it will be 20 (different area) which is cheaper than most. It really does depend on area x

I don't know what a mobibutcher is pmsl it's ment to say mobile and others charge haha silly phone

I charge:

Colour: Layered or not: £25
French: £27
Rockstars (foil or glitter) £1 per finger or £7.50 for set
Additives: still figuring this out!
Removal without reapplication (includes mini mani and mositure pack) £15
Removal when added to another service £5.
Removal when re applying free if I have applied previous set.

:)

I charge £22 normally, for a 1st time client I deduct 10% and I do a loyalty scheme and also referral, which is 10% deduction on 1 treatment after 6 visits and same for a referral

Rockstar and French is £25

I charge:

Colour: Layered or not: £25
French: £27
Rockstars (foil or glitter) £1 per finger or £7.50 for set
Additives: still figuring this out!
Removal without reapplication (includes mini mani and mositure pack) £15
Removal when added to another service £5.
Removal when re applying free if I have applied previous set.

:)
. Hey! What do you mean by a moisture pack?

Hey, I think the OP means using solar oil and cuticle eraser together (imagine conditioner + shampoo but for the nails). I'm sure another geek can explain it a bit better if I haven't xx 😀

Latest posts

Back