How much for pedicure and waxing please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danm

Reaction score
Hiya guys
Today l did a full pedicure with polish 1/2 leg wax bikini wax under arm lip chin eyebrow wax and tint total was £55 client was with me for 2 hours 30 mins she was totally shocked, what do you all think of the price?
Thanks xx

The total in my salon would be £91 and we are quite reasonably priced in my area x

Totally reasonable!!! She must have been one of those 'wants something for nothing' people xx

Cheap ,i would add at lest another £30 on to that :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

What is the breakdown of each treatment? X

Thankyou all for your comments she was in shock at first she gave me £40 an l had to say so that's £40 total £55 in a nice way don't think She will be back l don't understand some people l use all the opi stuff so wasent like l buy cheap brands she really made me feel bad! Almost like l. Was robbing her! Xx.

I agree some people expect everything for nothing. Don't second guess at all that's really good pricing. That would be 50p short of £80 at our Salon and we have really reasonable prices. People don't realise it's not just cost for products and then enough to make profit it's also our time spent on one client rather than a handful on several different treatments. Where their is potential to make more money than say a pedicure for an hour which is £21 and then doing four to 6 eyebrow shapes at £7. If that makes sense? Lol

xx

I imagine your price is on your price lists? Why did she not look at it first? Personally I imagine she knew it was more and was chancing her arm, your price seems more than fine for that amount of work :)

Seems cheap to me, I'm not sure what your full pedi consists of but my luxury pedi alone is close to that price at 45 , with normal polish ,

Edit i see your reply now lol , So was the client shocked it was cheap or to expensive ? Did you make her aware of the prices when she booked? / arrived for the treatments?

Don't let people make you feel bad , business not charity, x

Last edited:
That would be 115 in the salon I work inxxx

Over from hair...your prices seem really reasonable!

That's totally reasonable!! Xx

Last edited:
Hmm, well i would go for a full pedicure for 30, 1/2leg,bikini and u/arm say about 20, lip wax 4, and eyebrow tint and tidy i would say about 12.

So no, id say your about bang on for that sort of prie, what was she expecting. silly lady xx

Depending on ur location I would say it was a low price. At salons in my area you would be paying about £20 more! Xx

When can i book!!
Where i work the price would be £74.50 and we use all OPI.

Tell her to get back to the 80's if she wants all that for £40....lol
x:biggrin:

Hiya guys
Today l did a full pedicure with polish 1/2 leg wax bikini wax under arm lip chin eyebrow wax and tint total was £55 client was with me for 2 hours 30 mins she was totally shocked, what do you all think of the price?
Thanks xx

Based on my prices that would come to about £80... Was she shocked because she thought that was cheap or expensive?

I think that's very reasonable, it would be £90 in my salon x

Thanks to everyone for you comments l feel so much better for coming on here now thankyou again! You all are right what you have said xxxx

Latest posts

Back