How much & How many

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
I'm in the process of pricing myself up for Ladies Pamper Parties.

I plan to go to the clients home & 'beautify' the nails of the host & guests NO ENHANCEMENTS. My question is how many sets do you think one should limit themselves to? I'm estimating a minimum of 4 to make the evening worthwhile but ? max, I don't want to be there all night :zzz:

And should I price it per head or set my price at X sets for £X.

Clearly some will cost more to do than others depending how many gems, flowers etc I use but that should level out across the guests.

Anyway I would love some feedback on this & thank you all in advance

Sonia

I am also thinking of doing something similar. I haven't printed anything yet but I was going to try and keep all the prices the same eg. 15 minute back massage the same price as a mini manicure therefore not getting confused with all the prices for them and me. I was going to get some photographs done of the nail art I would offer and put it in a photo album, bearing in mind when I do the designs that they will all be priced the same.
If you say set your price at £7.00 each and do a minimum of 4, theres £28.00 for an hours work if it takes you 15minutes each.
Similar for kids nail parties although I'm not so sure the kids will be as easy as the adults.It's also a good way to promote full treatments.

i have been thinking about this.
ages ago i went to a body shop party and was thinking along the same lines
maybe shape and polish or airbrush french and simple nail art with all my retail products on display with samples for them all to play with.(maybe give the host a set of enhancements at a discount price on the evening?
then using a brochure taking orders on the products the ladies would like to order...........but like the body shop party take the money that evening to save yourself disapointment.
dont know yet will see what ideas this post throws in :D

I mainly do nail art parties for the kids but have designed a leaflet with the ladies in mind, a minimum of 5 no more than 10 and i do the hotess for nothing. I charge £10 for the first 5 then £7.50 for additional people, taking approx 20 min with each client that is 2 1/2 hrs of hard work. This includes hand painted design or 1 rhinesone per finger and I give them all a nail art party leaflet with 50% off any nail treatment. Have to say I havent done one yet but am ever hopeful

Lucia
x

Latest posts

Back