How much to charge for 1 packet of Cinderella

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JackOfAllTrades

Reaction score
Hi guys
I usually do half heads, full heads and in-between and my prices include aftercare products, cut, maintenance appointment and removal.
Now a girl has asked about just 1 packet to thicken her bob - this is a bit of a dilemma due to the delivery cost for just one packet of hair (I'm in Ireland :( )
I'm trying to figure out what to charge her - she doesnt want a cut (wants to save few quid). So I was thinking £115 pounds but without cut maybe £105? Or is that too cheap? I will have to prep hair first and blowdry it and then apply the extensions - won't be including products but will include removal on a pre-specified date.

Cover the cost for the packet and the postage, then work out how much you would normally charge for your time - I charge from £280 (depending on length of hair customer wants) for half head Cinderella so your pricing for one packet of extensions applied seems reasonable enough (im assuming one pack means 25 strands ). If your doing any cutting you may wanna hike the price up a bit :)

Latest posts

Back