How much to charge for gel enhancements while practicing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucybelleandblush

Reaction score
Hi all,
I've just set myself up doing nails from home. I've completed a level 3 dip in nail technology..I feel happy with everything apart from enhancements. I need lots of practice but don't want to make myself look like I don't know what I'm doing. How much would you charge at first (50% normal price??) and any advice on how to word it to clients would be gratefully received.
I did a lady the other day and she had problems within days so my confidence has been knocked hugely :( (however done my own and still sticking strong a week later)
Thank you

Dip nail treatments tend to be weaker than gel or acrylic nails, so I'd advise your client not to be too hard on her nails. See prices around your area and adjust accordingly based on the materials and time you have to put in. Customer loyalty is very hard to gain these days so don't be put off by it. Clients in my area are always bargain hunting for the cheapest bidder but it is not always the case on other counties. Some clients are actually put off by cheap prices as it is usually a sign of shortcuts being taken.

How would I word it to clients?

Introductory price offer of £x for a limited time only.

Latest posts

Back