How much to charge for putting in extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont agree saying you have less hassle when they supply the hair. I charge the same amount for fitting if they bring hair but generally I dont even want to do it. I think it is more hassle as I am putting my name on a product I dont know anything about or trust and poor looking extensions with poor looking hair will have my name on it. So I think it is more hassle as I dont really know what I am dealing with or the longevity of the hair and glue. I tend to turn people down as I wholeheartedly stand by my hair suppliers and know the clients will be happy. If you really believe in you hair your clients will also. If they just want their own hair bought off ebay fitted they can find anyone on gumtree to do it for hardly anything. My expertise lies just as much in my choice of hair suppliers as it does in the way I fit extensions.

Agree with the extensionist. I refuse to fit their own hair unless it's from a reputable supplier and they have correct aftercare xx

Agree with the extensionist. I refuse to fit their own hair unless it's from a reputable supplier and they have correct aftercare xx

Also agree ,i fit a couple of extensionist ,i have refused work before from clients with there own hair :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

it really depends what type of extensions, if it clip ins we do $35 a it doesnt take long and its with her own hair as well.
with micro ring and tapes we charge maintanence which is $100 an hour

Latest posts

Back