How often do YOU change your nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every 4-6 Weeks

My last question got me thinking and since I am not a premium geek I can't create a poll so I just have to ask.

On average, how often do you change your nails? ( This includes appearance and actually changing the whole enhancement)
i like to rebalance and efile free edges off every fortnight..my nails grow quickly and i get bored with my french quickly, this way i can sculpt a whole new french colour or glitter without any soak offs.

Thats kinda what I do. I just drastically thin them out, with white being the base it makes the glitters or colors stand out more. However I am about to remove them and start over since I have had these for about 3 months now.

i thought i was bad.i usually soak mine off between 4-6 weeks.im obviously lucky because i dont usually have any problems filing my own nails.ive just practiced loads.i change mine cause i get bored quickly.xxxxxxxxx:)

i like to change mine every 2-3 weeks - they actually need doing now as ive only got 4 left on, been doing some heavy stuff. any geeks want to do my nails - PLEASE, i get fed up of doing my own

If you dont mind travelling to me I'd happily do them! :D

I am currently waiting to sort out my driving test etc, hopefully I'll be passed before I finish my college course.

But I have gone from long and oval, to short and squarish, and back to oval again without removing a set- I just rebalanced them- filed the product very thin and re-applied how I felt like. That could include filing them very short, or fitting forms and building the length back out.

I do the same as Heather. I change them to go woth my mood or style at that time. I love doing my own nails so i am always doing something to them lol:lol:
I usually rebalnce every 2 weeks or so because i find since having gel on my nails grow really fast. Im even worse when i have nail polish on! I usually will put it on to go with an outfit i am wearing. I am loving the dark nail polish that it so in right now. I will even make my own colours of polish if i cant find what i am looking for. The other week i was going to an urban art opening with a friend. I wore a Beautiful black cashmere long (Just at mid hip) fitted swaeter with my light grey skinny jeans tucked into a gorgeous pair of black suade slightly slouchy boots (about an inch below knee). For my nails i mixed half Creative's "Spike" (very dark red with gold pearl) and half MAC's "Nocturnal" (a rich black). My nails were short (JUST past fingertip) and i thought they looked great with what i was wearing.:)
Sorry for the long answer!

Latest posts

Back