How popular are Swarovski crystal pedicures?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R D Beauty

Reaction score
I am looking into Swarovski crystal pedicures and am wondering how popular they are? Who to train with? and where to buy GENUINE crystals from? Can anyone help with this?

Can anyone help?

I think sweet squared sell the crystals but no idea how popular they are I'm afraid x

Please, please, please, don't take this the wrong way but search and all will be told.

The search facitity is a wonderful tool that will bring up, in seconds, loads and loads of threads about crystal pedicures with a multitude of information in them.

The answers to your questions are already there and you just need to find them.

It will be quicker to look through all the threads than to sit and wait for someone to reply to your new thread AND you will learn lots while reading through all those old posts - maybe even get answers to questions you didn't even have at the start of your search.

Grab yourself a cuppa and some biccies and search away - I know the answers are there - if after a search your still stuck then feel free to post again or PM me (you will see a lot of my posts when you search :wink2: lol).

Please, please, please, don't take this the wrong way but search and all will be told.

The search facitity is a wonderful tool that will bring up, in seconds, loads and loads of threads about crystal pedicures with a multitude of information in them.

The answers to your questions are already there and you just need to find them.

It will be quicker to look through all the threads than to sit and wait for someone to reply to your new thread AND you will learn lots while reading through all those old posts - maybe even get answers to questions you didn't even have at the start of your search.

Grab yourself a cuppa and some biccies and search away - I know the answers are there - if after a search your still stuck then feel free to post again or PM me (you will see a lot of my posts when you search :wink2: lol).

Yes I know about searching. But it doesn't say if they are popular or not. There are a few suggestions of where to get them, but just thought I'd ask all my questions in one thread that's all

Not a huge help here but I'm surprised how few people have heard of them! And so I'm going to try capitalise on it and get in quick as I can work out how to do it well :D

So from someone not doing them but trying to test the water, punters don't know what they are. I too would be intrigued to see how popular they are with established therapists

To be honest I haven't found them to popular! Well not like I had imagined anyway! I've had brides wanting them, bit I think the cost is just to much!!

iv not been asked for them yet and have a pot of them waiting to be used :( x

I've done the odd ring finger Swarovski nail but not had much call people love them but again as mentioned it is cost.

Well I find that when I have them on and am walking about in flip flops advertising them, then people love them and ask about them and they are initally shocked at the price but then realise that if they break the cost down to 5/6 weeks worth of having stunning toes then it isn't that expensive at all.

I charge betwwen £45 & £55 for crystal big toes & Minx/wraps depending on what they have and this breaks down to less than £10 a week for those fabulous toes - not that expensive really.

How popular it will be for you will depend on your clients and how you sell the service. Are they the type of clients to pay for a quality service or are they bargain hunters? If your clients are forever looking for the best deal they can get and taking up offers all the time and watching the pennies then your probably not going to get many wanting a crystal pedi as they won't want to spend that much.

On the other hand if your clients are the type that always want to look their best, are often at different events (weddings, birthdays etc..) or are out a lot then you may well get quite a few bookings.

I've found that they are popular enough to have on my pricelist and that I am doing enough of them that they pay for themselves and make me money.

Oh I'll try them on myself 1st hopefully get some weather to wear sandals :/ thanks for the advice. My sister gets married on 2nd June going to do hers, mine, my daughters as we are bridesmaids so will get some pro pics for Facebook etc

Sounds like a brill idea xx

Latest posts

Back