How prepared for Christmas are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My decorations are all up! I'm pretty organised (I think). Just need to get my staff gifts, few regular customers & the one I'm really struggling for - my mum!!!
Done a lot online as it's easier for me but a few items have come with slight faults so it's become much harder work as I now have to go into town to hopefully get them exchanged!

Any gift ideas for a mum who doesn't want anything for herself but just items for her kitchen? 🙈 there's no way I can give her kitchen items for Christmas!!! Haha

I've done the pressie shopping online and it's mostly all delivered.

Thinking about wrapping today to the hollyoaks omnibus.

No decs in our house, it's just me and my hubs and he's not bothered.
This is my last Monday off till jan now and I'm working extended hours so most nights be home after 9 and working up to xmas eve then back after Boxing Day so I don't see the point in having them.
I'll be at my ma & pas xmas and Boxing Day so the decorations will be there.
When we move to a bigger place, we'll have xmas there and I'll do the whole shebang x

My decorations are all up! I'm pretty organised (I think). Just need to get my staff gifts, few regular customers & the one I'm really struggling for - my mum!!!
Done a lot online as it's easier for me but a few items have come with slight faults so it's become much harder work as I now have to go into town to hopefully get them exchanged!

Any gift ideas for a mum who doesn't want anything for herself but just items for her kitchen? 🙈 there's no way I can give her kitchen items for Christmas!!! Haha

I got my nan an apron that's embroidered with

Nanny Olive
Makes the best:
-lemon drizzle
-strawberry gatau
-fruit scones.

It's from gettingpersonal.co.uk
They deliver in a couple days.

That's kitchen-ish

I got my nan an apron that's embroidered with

Nanny Olive
Makes the best:
-lemon drizzle
-strawberry gatau
-fruit scones.

It's from gettingpersonal.co.uk
They deliver in a couple days.

That's kitchen-ish

Aw that's such a cute idea! I don't think my mum would wear it but I'm definitely going to have a look for my nan on there! Thank you :)

How about getting her a little Christmas item and then getting something the two of you can do together? Afternoon tea, spa day, theatre, etc. I love a doing present :biggrin: My parents have got Cirque Du Soleil tickets this year xx

I think i'm pretty ready now, yay. The decorations are done at my house and my bf's house, most presents are bought and wrapped. I have to wrap my bf's guitar, which is in a massive box so i need some more paper to cover that beast, lol.

Me and my dad are going halves on a tv for my mum and its out of stock atm so i'm hoping it comes back in, otherwise we'll have to go for the next price up. I also want to get something extra for my brother. I'm not sure what to get, but something along the £30 mark, probably clothes. He's so tough to buy for!

Lastly, i think we might be doing a secret santa at work, but we've been slacking this year, so it hasn't been decided xx

I have a rule - absolutely no home/kitchen gifts... UNLESS they're asked for. Last year I got a red magi mix :p

Therefore, if she's asked for it, then why not?

Oh, and as for me, I've got all my gifts and the tree is up. I'm now buying myself lots of things :o :D

🙈 kitchen gifts.... The conversation between my mum and myself at the weekend- she asked what I would like for Xmas, I said some gelish polish as it's on 3 for 2. But she didn't want to get me that as it wasn't really for me - I tried to persuade her that I love all polish and I would also use it on myself. So instead she showed me some pictures of a casserole dish she will buy me... Yes mum because that's so much more fun!! And I hate cooking.
Tree is going up Saturday in our house and a trip to Santa with my kids :) presents half bought. X🎄🎅

I'm not! I need a couple more months please lol, most bought online as flat out at work and haven't had time to go shopping, :eek:

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

our tree and decs are up, they go up on the first every year :) all but a few small presents have been bought, i started early this year which i dont normally start till the beginning of November, its a good job i did tho as my worst half, has only gone and broke his foot which is now infected :( hes self employed so we've got no money coming in at all now, the plus side is he can help me wrap them all haha

miss Beauty-licious

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418473136.205559.jpg

prezzies all wrapped and ready to go! have a few fairy lights in the window.

I have 2 prezzies to buy and I'm finished!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418510537.123938.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1418510554.348801.jpg
I'm ready for it this year! I also have another huge pile that's wrapped that I don't have a piccy of 🙈 just my boss and colleague to buy for and I'm finished 🎄😁🎅

I've had my tree up and cards written since 2nd November (sent 1st December), and most presents bought and wrapped since October...
And I may be already sick of looking at the tree by now!

I've had my tree up and cards written since 2nd November (sent 1st December), and most presents bought and wrapped since October...
And I may be already sick of looking at the tree by now!

WOW! November! That's early. But I love the organisation with the gifts and wrapping.

Still haven't done anything.......

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got to get last 3 presents today then I'm done with buying. Kids presents are wrapped. Just need to write cards and deliver them. Food on order for Tuesday.

Looking forward to it now

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back