How sentimental are you?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balance Andover

Reaction score
How sentimental are you? Do you keep things from old relationships? If so what have you kept?

I had an ex, who had an ex who kept absolutely everything to do with their relationship!

Me, I just find it cathartic to chuck out the crap when it's over :)

Im still in my only real long term relationship 11 years, but no I don't think im too sentimental a have nothing for my childhood, I only have a fue pic from being a teen :)

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

I keep certain things that will remind me of good times when I'm old,

I actually found a box of "blueys" the other day that are about 10yrs old, had a good read through them had a few tears, Iv kept Christmas and birthday cards my hubby has sent the kids while on tour.
Got a few pics of me growing up

I think it's nice to have these things to show my girls when they are older,
Don't get me wrong in not a hoarder
Maybe it's the job my hubby does who knows

I take loads of pictures! Love looking through old pictures. It was more fun before digital though as you had a surprise when you got them developed! I also have a couple bits from each time I've been abroad and a few notes etc from childhood. I guess I am a bit sentimental. Xx

Any day out.. Present ... Anything that reminds me of a good memory I keep, it's becoming a problem lol!

I'm very sentimental ! I keep everything, infact I'm going to go through the photos that go back to my mothers wedding, and I have photos of me and my ex boyfriends and not so-ex boyfriends too ! And will be keeping them all but displaying lots of them around the house.
I have a memory box of things in the loft from my childhood, and I can't throw away my kids school work, even big birthday cards I've kept and cards from people when my boys were born.

I'm not a hoarder, as I can throw books, clothes and brickabrac and furniture out no probs, but not things that remind me of my past.

I'm very sentimental ! I keep everything, infact I'm going to go through the photos that go back to my mothers wedding, and I have photos of me and my ex boyfriends and not so-ex boyfriends too ! And will be keeping them all but displaying lots of them around the house.
I have a memory box of things in the loft from my childhood, and I can't throw away my kids school work, even big birthday cards I've kept and cards from people when my boys were born.

I'm not a hoarder, as I can throw books, clothes and brickabrac and furniture out no probs, but not things that remind me of my past.

Ok Iv kept more than I thought Iv got school work, some very special pieces are framed too, kept birth cards, hospital tags,

I did keep first tooth and when we moved I couldn't find it I had put it in a ring box and neither were anywhere to be found hubby binned it, furious is an understatement

So funny seeing this thread as I've just sat with my children showing them there baby boxes. I have kept everything from a napkin at there first birthday party to the cord clamps(with a bit of cord still stuck to them lol) disgusting I know!

So funny seeing this thread as I've just sat with my children showing them there baby boxes. I have kept everything from a napkin at there first birthday party to the cord clamps(with a bit of cord still stuck to them lol) disgusting I know!

Aw we've got a box just like this for our son. We've got a baby romper suit in it, scan photos, cord clip, tape measure that they gave to us at hospital, his baby book, some of his first squiggles and all sorts. His baby bro is due soon and we're going to do the same. Tis lovely. Similarly we've got a wedding box too.

Other than that I don't keep much else, just rely on my memories and of course photos :) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've got baby boxes with the normal hospital tags, cord clamps, first outfit they wore home cards school work and even all their teeth they lost (why! I don't know lol )

Latest posts

Back