How to apply .07 ml lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisstyB

Reaction score
Hi lash geeks,
My 0.07 lashes have just arrived and I am going to have a little play with them tomorrow, how would you best apply 2 per natural lash??
Thanks tinaxxxx

I apply one to each side of the lash so they fan out in slight "Y" shape.

Thankyou ellie bee, thats exactly what i did, did set on friday and all I can say is wow, took me a bit longer tbh but they were possible the best set I have ever done, really fluffly but totallly natural. Do you find that they last longer?

Thankyou ellie bee, thats exactly what i did, did set on friday and all I can say is wow, took me a bit longer tbh but they were possible the best set I have ever done, really fluffly but totallly natural. Do you find that they last longer?

They definately should last longer because you've put so many extra on, also because they are so fine they bond to the natural lash better.

They are the most beautiful lashes I do and absolutely all my clients that have the 007s LOVE them.

I'm pretty sure there's a pic on my fb page (Blinkin Gorgeous) with a client that returned for infills with the 007s, and one eye was perfect still (just some growing out) and the other looked like only a little maintenance was needed.

Also, it should have taken you longer, so don't worry, you're applying up to 3 to every lash, so stands to reason it will take longer xx

Guys thankyou, I think that its actually worth the extra bit of time, the results really are amazing, fingers crossed that they last longer!

Ohhh,love to see some pics;) where did you order theme from? Here in Italy Icahn find 0,7 only 0.12.. Pls a name,link?country?

Latest posts

Back