How to be safe when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Baby J

Reaction score
I keep getting sore throat whenever i do l&p would gel be better for my health? How do you stay safe when mobile i.e dust and ventilation I am still at college doing l&p would gel be easy to learn by myself at home
:rolleyes:

Personally for me regarding dust, I always make sure that there is only the need for minimal filing during application by not using more product than I need. Any dust I do have, I control by changing the paper towels frequently.

I wouldn't recommend attempting to teach yourself gel as you really need to have some professional training. When you finish your course you could always look into doing a conversion.

Personally for me regarding dust, I always make sure that there is only the need for minimal filing during application by not using more product than I need. Any dust I do have, I control by changing the paper towels frequently.

I wouldn't recommend attempting to teach yourself gel as you really need to have some professional training. When you finish your course you could always look into doing a conversion.
I will echo sknight and would add, the reason you are probably suffering is because there are a few of you in the room at the same time, how many are in your class hun?
once you are qualified, usually you will be the only tech, or there will only be 2 or 3 of you working at the same time if you work in a nail salon.
I've had gel nails done on me and the tech still had to file and shape before adding the top glaze.
Perhaps while you are in class you should where a mask?

As i was mobile I made the paper towels wet so the dust sticks to it

Latest posts

Back