How to display nail art products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzanne20f

Reaction score
Hi, i keep all my nail art stuff in drawers like powders, stamps, beads, crystals etc, sometimes i forget what i have, also the client doesnt get to see what variety is on offer. What way could i display all of this? Maybe wall shelves, or a wee trolley i could wheel beside her? Do you display yours? If so, how? Any pics would be gratefully appreciated x

I have a nail pop wheel, and show quick and easy yet eye catching designs on them.

I do this for 2 reasons:
1. Additive powders/ glitters never look the same in the jar as they do on nail so clients get disappointed if it's not the exact colour of the jar
2. I'm sick to death explaining that while the nail art they have chosen off Pinterest is very pretty , it's also hand painted and would take hours to do and that costs more ... much more [emoji23]

nail pop wheel, do loads of designs, have a price on each one too so clients know that they cost extra!

Thanks. I do have a nail wheel with a few designs but just find ive never any time to just sit and add more to it!

Latest posts

Back