How to do this flower???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foryouiwill

Reaction score
Ooh yes they are lovely aren't they. Practise makes perfect (hopefully! :) ) You will need a small detail brush and your pots of acrylic paint, and then your camera so we can all have a look:lol:

Actually i am sure Christie has tutorials on her site, her work is fabulous. here's the link www.christiesnails.com

wow, thank you suey! hmmm.....how come mine doesn't come out? What brand of acrylic paint do you use???

To be honest Tracy, you can use most acrylic paints from craft shops or your local Wilkinson etc, or if you have kids...just pinch and try theirs:lol: :smack:

for me i took one stroke lesson at my local craft store but you can buy the how to dvd it is call one stroke with donna dewberry

Why don't you try e-mailing Yahari and ask her?......I'm sure her e-mail is on that site......

Believe it or not, I had a client tell me how to do the worlds most perfect flower.

You start with a toothpick and you get a string. Somehow, you attach the string to the tip top of the toothpick, then you trim the string like a millimeter long. Once you have the string to the desired length you want it, you dip the end of the toothpick (the one with the string) in paint and dot your flower into place. Now keep in mind you have to turn the toothpick so the center of the flower stays in the center.

Yeah, I asked my client how she found this out, and she said that is how the asian girls put flowers on her nails. I often wondered how they can get every single petal so perfect! Now I too, have to try this!:green:

Hi Nancy,

here's a nail tech from Europe, can u post a pic of the toothpick with the string because I can't picture it how you are doing this.

Hi Steffie,

I haven't actually done the toothpick thing just yet...been when I do, I'll be sure and get it on here. :green:

Toothpick... string. Very interesting. You kind of create your own tiny paint brush apparently.

wow, interesting...thank you for sharing Nancy

Thank you all...:hug:

hi,
do an small S with your brush. hope this help you it did me:O)
Brunie

Latest posts

Back