How to get ice cool blonde-Wella?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueperstyling

Reaction score
I need a bit of advice I have a client with a base 7 hair she has bleach foils allover and lifts quite blonde but I want to achieve a ice cool blonde. What is the best colour to put on do you think? I use wella but haven't tried illumina yet. Have they got a colour that would get me the cool blonde? I'll attach a pic of what I would like to achieve. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1403355377.592168.jpg

I love illumina 10/69 and 6% and koleston 10/16 or 9/16 with pastel for getting a clean blonde, illumina is cool based so find using that better for cleaner blondes xx

I agree illuminate 10/69 is gorgeous :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thank you. I'm doing this today so will upload a pic after :)

I would love some highlights in this colour. I always end up with gold tones in my hair despite using an ash blonde tint, what can you recommend to overcome the gold in my highlights? My natural base is a 6 and ash brown x

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Could try illumina 9/60 , illumina is great for this because it's cool based so great for getting rid of those unwanted tones xx

Thanks mollie1985, ill be getting some illumina soon then! I have attached a pic of my current hair which my colleague has just done a f/h highlights on. Im hiding my face though! I look terrible in pics lol x

Sent from my GT-S7275R using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1403432302813.jpg
    1403432302813.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 232

Latest posts

Back