how to get platinum hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzz

Reaction score
hi all im doing my friends hair next week and her other friend did it the last time and stripped it from brown so my friends hair is now like white but her roots are say a number 4 and she wants to keep it very white blonde but my lightest blonde wouldnt bring it up to that shade of white and because its been bleached the last time so can anyone recommend anything i use lloreal
p.s my friend says that her friend mentioned blue bleach and 40 vol for her roots the next time lol i tried explaining to my friend that she must have picked her up wrong as her head will be on fire lol but i think she thinks im just saying this lol

Personally, I would bleach her roots with a scalp bleach product using booster sachets and the appropriate strength peroxide. Then depending on the result, maybe use a Majirel ash tint with 10 vol peroxide as a toner.

I don't know what the L'oreal scalp bleach products are, so can't recommend any L'oreal bleach products for the scalp. But you will need to use bleach if her natural hair is a base 4.

:biggrin:

The best L'oreal bleach ive come across for scalp bleaching is Platinium Plus, its brilliant stuff, really gentle on the scalp and lifts out really clean, even on dark bases!

Then id probably use a Luo P01 or a richesse 9.01 frosty milkshake as a toner xXx

hi thats great il have a look at those products x

Latest posts

Back