How to price to sell ????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
Rather than pester a few geeks via pm's I might as well pester you all :lol:
I'm making up some gift bags for a pamper evening next week :eek: . I plan to include a pinkies Solar Oil, a mini Solar Butter & a small choc, oh & my business card. I have the materials for the bags which I will make myself & cost me pennies. The oil comes in at £1.13 & the butter £1.58, not yet costed the choc but lets say 25p. All in they should cost me no more than £3.

My question is how much should I ask clients to pay for them. The bags will look lovely made up but I need to price to sell if that makes sense.

Mini Scensations will cost 78p
Heel therapy £1.58
Had planned to include mini nail file but there is nothing else from Nail Order that I want so have abandoned that idea ( P+P & all that )

Any ideas/advice welcome

Great minds think alike! I'm literally going through the Creative Catalogue now working out how much its going to cost me to do little gift bags of minis..... What I was thinking that if you want to do a nail party/pamper evening you could charge per head.. but with that you get a free manicure, nail art and gift bag.... its just working out how much to charge that isn't so much that people aren't willing to pay.....

Anyone any ideas?

Sorry may not have made things very clear. I am renting a table ( £10 ) at a fundraising evening at my daughters school. People, though I'm guessing mostly ladies, pay £2.50 to enter & includes a glass of wine.

It's up to me to prepare my table however I wish, though I guess table dancing may be out of the question. I can sell, demo, provide a service, it's really my call.

I just need people to SHOW ME THE MONEY
Sonia

Latest posts

Back