How to recreate these using Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
Hi everyone - can anyone help me to re create these nails using shellac please?
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406828757.080229.jpg

I've never done one stroke so that's a no no!! 😊

I wouldnt class them as one stroke art.. They are more like Shellac splodged into a zone & a thin art brush dragged through the white back into the pink. If I was you I would literally have a play on a piece of clear plastic (A4 page plastic cover is great)... You can actually cure things that way & then lift the art you have created & then place that onto nails after (its called the plastic bag method)...

I wouldnt class them as one stroke art.. They are more like Shellac splodged into a zone & a thin art brush dragged through the white back into the pink. If I was you I would literally have a play on a piece of clear plastic (A4 page plastic cover is great)... You can actually cure things that way & then lift the art you have created & then place that onto nails after (its called the plastic bag method)...

Yes I've heard of that, thanks so much for your reply - I'm gonna have a practice tonight 😊👍

If you want to do a rose, then using a dotting tool (or the end of a cocktail stick) make a circle 1cm /1.5 cm wide, then cure.
Once cured with a fine brush, do a letter S on the top in a different colour, add a couple of 'C' 's around the rest of the outer circle to create a Rose design ... Once done couple of mini triangles around the circle & you have some rose petals...

Something like this (that i've done) :

Wow they look amazing, you did a great job!

Latest posts

Back