How to relax a lash lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Had a client ask if it's possible to relax the lift a little

I'm not aware of a way, anybody know? Thank you x

Had a client ask if it's possible to relax the lift a little

I'm not aware of a way, anybody know? Thank you x
There's an Elleebana video showing it on YouTube x

Ok thank you ciderella x

Ok thank you ciderella x

Neither of their videos will play on my iPad
Can anyone tell me? Do I use a bigger shield and halve the times (wild guess)

My trainer suggested putting oil on lashes, haven't tried it so not sure if it works

You need to just brush the solutions through with a mascara brush, no need to use the shields. So brush the 1st solution through for 3-5 mins straightening them. Then remove excess solution and then use cold water to make sure it's all removed. Dry the lashes and then repeat with the 2nd solution but only comb that through for 1 minute and then clean off as in step one.
This is for Elleebana lash lift x

Ok thank you very much

You need to just brush the solutions through with a mascara brush, no need to use the shields. So brush the 1st solution through for 3-5 mins straightening them. Then remove excess solution and then use cold water to make sure it's all removed. Dry the lashes and then repeat with the 2nd solution but only comb that through for 1 minute and then clean off as in step one.
This is for Elleebana lash lift x

I did a lash lift treatment yesterday on a client who’s had the lash lift done numerous times with no problems.She telephoned me to today say her lashes were all over the place! I’ve never came across this before. It was the elleebana lift. How soon could I do this relaxing procedure would you say? X

If it' elleebana or any other lift...you can relax same session. However for elleebana 2-3 minutes is way too long..... if you want to keep some lift but just bring it down a bit, its like 30 secs of brushing each solution through. Apparently with Elleebana if the lashes didn't lift enough, you can relift same day with shields but leave solution on for 2-3 minutes second round.... Although I don't think I would attempt this.

If it' elleebana or any other lift...you can relax same session. However for elleebana 2-3 minutes is way too long..... if you want to keep some lift but just bring it down a bit, its like 30 secs of brushing each solution through. Apparently with Elleebana if the lashes didn't lift enough, you can relift same day with shields but leave solution on for 2-3 minutes second round.... Although I don't think I would attempt this.
Thanks for the advice
I put some nourishing oil on her lashes the next day and gave her some away to continue using at home and when she was back in the salon for another treatment 2 days later her lashes were looking great.. still lifted and sitting as they should! So happy as was she! Phew

Run through nourishing oil. Don't redo as you will over process the lashes and they can end up looking fried, dry and frizzy! xx

Run through nourishing oil. Don't redo as you will over process the lashes and they can end up looking fried, dry and frizzy! xx
If you run nourishing oil thru them to remove curl then putting it on lashes at the end if a treatment seems counterproductive. I like the idea of nourishing them though. What to do?

Latest posts

Back