How to remove fake tan patches?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie1991

Reaction score
Oh god. Tried that new st tropez in shower gradual tan last night... Didnt notice till this morning that my arm brushed my leg in the process now its a thick browny orange stain... How do i remove this? Lol.
Got a client for nails soon and dont want to look like an idiot.

Thanks guys

Exposed Tan Eraser from the Creative Beauty Group will do the trick. I even use it to remove colour stains from my hair colour.

As a quick fix toothpaste is supposed to help, but have not tried that myself. A client once told me that. Good luck.

Toothpaste didnt work (unless i done it wrong) but i do smell lovely and minty haha.

Ill definitely invest in the tan eraser and keep it on standby for the future.

Thank you

We are the exclusive UK Distributor for Sabiha Fake Tan / Spray Tan Removal Kits.

After seeing First hand my clients not being able to remove the Spray tan residue which left skin looking blotchy, patchy, dry or just too orange I knew that this product was in demand there was no solution to completely removing the tan apart from harsh chemicals. This inspired me to create a product that would make Spray Tan removal easier as well as make it possible to tone down the colour if the tan is too dark.

Sabiha Spray Tan Removal kits has a real point in difference offering something unique to the Tanning Industry it delivers superior results using all natural environmentally friendly ingredients.The combination of our Natural body wash bar to accompany the double sided woven spray tan removal mitt will leave your skin feeling fresh, silky and ready for reapplication of your next spray tan.

It is our promise you will not be disappointed!

Good Luck

Sunless Sun

Waxing over it has always worked for me

We are the exclusive UK Distributor for Sabiha Fake Tan / Spray Tan Removal Kits.

After seeing First hand my clients not being able to remove the Spray tan residue which left skin looking blotchy, patchy, dry or just too orange I knew that this product was in demand there was no solution to completely removing the tan apart from harsh chemicals. This inspired me to create a product that would make Spray Tan removal easier as well as make it possible to tone down the colour if the tan is too dark.

Sabiha Spray Tan Removal kits has a real point in difference offering something unique to the Tanning Industry it delivers superior results using all natural environmentally friendly ingredients.The combination of our Natural body wash bar to accompany the double sided woven spray tan removal mitt will leave your skin feeling fresh, silky and ready for reapplication of your next spray tan.

Good Luck

Sunless Sun
Hiya, do you have any before after pictures? And am I correct that this is a exfoliating mitt and a bar of 'special' soap?

Hi Pinkknailss

Yes the soap bar has goats milk as an ingredient which is also amazing for sensitive skin.

I don t have any before and after photos yet but i can assure you the tan just rolls off !!!

Best wishes
Sunless Sun

Tan Eraser mitt is excellent.

Can someone send a link please to the tan eraser not and soap? Thank you so much.

Hi - how /where can I buy these products? I'm in London, thanks

Good Luck

Sunless Sun
i

Latest posts

Back